Friday 29 November 2013

FLOWERS AND PLAID

 
JACKET - ASOS, SWEAT - TOPSHOP, SHORTS - ZARA, SHIRT - TOPSHOP
 
My best friend and I went for a good old mooch around the shops earlier this week. I always love spending quality time with my bestest friend in the whole wide world, and this trip was no exception. We spent a good hour or so in Topshop, trying on hats (Dannii looked great in everything - I looked hilarious) and picking up some underwear and general girly bits and pieces. We then went to New Look where we pretty much took over the entire shoe department as we tried on heels. Naturally and as always, we ended the trip filling our faces with MacDonald's. What's not to love about a day like that?

2 comments:

  1. i love your style, i've only just found your blog as its a defient follow! love the shirt tied around ♡ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah. Totally with you. Any day that includes MacDonalds is a winner in my books. xx

    http://thestylecrusader.com

    ReplyDelete