Friday 29 June 2012

COMME DES GARCONS INSPIRED NAILS




I'd seen heart tipped nails a few times around the internet in the past and was very keen on trying it myself. However, it wasn't until I stumbled upon a blog called Moveslightly that I saw these stunning Comme des Garcons Play-inspired nails!! I fell in love with them, and felt they were so unique and different from what other people were sporting. I knew I had to try it.



I waited until my nails were quite long so that the ends would be the perfect length to be shaped into a rounded point. This way they would work really well with the shape of a heart. I was a little nervous that it was going to be impossible for me to do my nails this way without them being messy. I used a clear base coat, and used a few coats of a lush bright red for the hearts. I then used black and white nail pens to create the eyes.




This is the result! They are SO cute!!!! I am so pleased with how they have turned out! It was surprisingly really simple and easy. They arn't perfect which is something that usually really bugs me, but I think because the design is so fun it doesn't really matter. They are the best! I LOVE them SO MUCH!!

XOXOXO 





No comments:

Post a Comment