Sunday 2 June 2013

CAMOUFLAGE

This is just a casual outfit I wore on Friday to visit my half-brothers. I wore some new stuff that I bought a couple of days ago when I went into town.
 
 
HAT - TOPSHOP, TEE - TOPSHOP, JEGGINGS - RIVER ISLAND, SHOES - NEW LOOK
 
I've wanted a fedora for ages but was worried that I would look silly wearing one. When I was in Topshop I just grabbed it & tried it on and really loved it. I don't know whether it looks good on me or not but who cares really?! I feel like I want to wear it with everything and it is such a simple accessory to transform a casual day look. I also picked up some jeggings from River Island which are one of the best things I've bought in a long time. They are super comfy and amazing, but I'll be doing a separate post on them soon if you want to know more. Finally, I thought it was only appropriate that I wore this camouflage tee that I got from Topshop recently, since my brothers are really into the army and stuff like that. Sure enough, my 10 year old brother wanted to know where I got it from. XOXO

2 comments:

  1. love the colour of your jeans x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fedora looks great! I really like your top too.

    http://glamourandgrungefashion.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete