Tuesday 6 August 2013

REUNION!

 
JACKET - ZARA, TEE - VINTAGE, SKIRT - TOPSHOP, BELT - ASOS,
BAG - MARC B @ TOPSHOP, BOOTS - ASOS

I was very happy and excited to be reunited with my friends from sixth form and school yesterday. Unbelievably I hadn't seen any of them in like a month and have missed them so so much! We went for a nice little game of bowling which I sucked at, then went some drinks before getting some late night McDonald's, which was of course amazing. I'd been craving it all evening so when I bit into that burger it was like a little bit of heaven.

Because they just love a shout out, hey Dannii, Fiona and Ollie. I love you guys! Ollie and Dannii told me last night that they read my blog and I thought it was really cute and lovely. I am always a bit pleasantly surprised whenever anyone says they look at my blog :).

No comments:

Post a Comment