Sunday 25 August 2013

ZARA TNF

Zara is the current love interest in my life :) I'm completely head over heels with the new TNF collection in particular, with my shopping bag becoming more and more full everyday. I have a pretty good feeling that the majority of my wardrobe for the rest of the year will be Zara. It is all so gorgeous.


I am particularly drawn to the TNF collection over the regular Zara woman's collection, because of its overall more wearable and everyday vibe. Also, it's way cheaper and affordable. Certain trends that I've noticed from the new range and that I love include plaid, tartan, powder pink, babydoll dresses and loads of floral designs. The style is fashion-oriented nineties girly-grunge. Think Courtney Love but with a little more style. The whole collection of clothes fits perfectly into my own personal style, making it my current one-stop destination for almost everything.
 
The collection is really inspired by St. Laurent Paris' Autumn/winter show, with a feminine 90's grunge inspired collection. It was without a doubt my favourite show from last season.




I've already bought quite a few pieces from Zara this week, and now I'm just excited for it to get a bit cooler so I can start dressing up and buying more!

2 comments: