Tuesday 3 September 2013

THINK PINK

Don't judge me before hearing me out. Pink is the unlikely trend for Autumn/Winter this year and it has crept up on me quite by surprise. I'm not really a 'colour' kind of person, let alone baby pink. And yet, I've got to say, I'm actually really into it. With my own personal style, I am dying to team baby pink pieces with lots of black and leather, for a kind of punky look. I also think it could look amazing dressed head-to-toe with different tones and shades (if only I was that brave...).
 
 
 L-R: TOPSHOP UNIQUE A/W 2013
CARVEN A/W 2013
 
 
 
L-R: ROKSANDA ILLINCIC A/W 2013
SIMONE ROCHA A/W 2013
 
It was easy to see from the fall/winter fashion shows earlier in the year that pink was a trend favoured by many designers. Designers like Topshop Unique, Carven, Simone Rocha and Roksanda Illincic all used light pink as a major themes of their fall/winter 2013 collections. The Carven pink coat is a particular piece which is being replicated throughout the high street at the moment. I loved the entire Topshop Unique show, with dusty pinks throughout. Lucky for the general public the collection will soon be available online! I would seriously love to have a piece from the show in my wardrobe this season.

It hasn't taken long for the rest of the highstreet to get involved with this trend either. Below are a handful of my favourite highstreet and high end pieces. In case you don't believe me, this week I bought No.2 ;).
 
4/ Topshop nail polish (similar here)
 
I hope you guys enjoyed! :) Xx

2 comments:

  1. How beyond perfect is this!!! A dusty pink for Fall, is our favorite!!

    PS. We've a $150 giveaway to Nasty Gal on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like!

    xx
    Davie and Erica

    ReplyDelete