Wednesday 21 November 2012

A LITTLE BIT OF NUDE

JUMPER - TOPSHOP, LEGGINGS & LEATHER BIKER JACKET - ASOS

Hey guys! So this is my look from Monday, which I would have posted on the day, but I was not up to it. It has been so ridiculously stressful the last few days. I've had my Art project deadline (which I naturally left until the last minute) and two English presentations which were all due in on Monday so by Monday morning I wasn't doing so great. Just because life can be fun like that, along with everything, I woke on Monday to find I was losing my voice, and now (Wednesday) it is pretty much gone. I decided on Sunday night that if Monday was probably going to suck then I needed to wear something relaxed and comfortable to make me feel better. I wore a baggy jumper with simple leggings and Chelsea boots. I slung my new leather biker jacket on top and wearing this look made me feel cosy and comforted all day long. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment