Friday 23 November 2012

FEELING MOODY

Hey guys! So last week I discovered an old mood ring in my jewellery box that I bought years and years ago and it's so cool. I think I was about ten years old when I got it and I used to think they actually really predicted your mood! Now it's just a cool bit of nostalgia and fun. 
 
 
Topshop has recently gotten into the 90's/early 2000's vibe too and released some cool mood jewellery. The earrings are definitely my favourite and if I had more than a few pennies in my purse I would buy them in a second. Maybe I'll have to ask Santa? They are a fun alternative to original jewellery and would be a really easy way to make an outfit a little more interesting.
 1. Mood Cross Stud Earrings - £6.50
2. Mood Cross Necklace - £7.50
 3. Mood Ring - £8.50

Hope you enjoyed! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Love this deep blue colour.

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mood rings always make me think of my girl xx

    ReplyDelete