Thursday 15 November 2012

MMM X H&M

Move over Lana darling, there is a HOT new H&M collaboration in town! The creative geniuses who brought us the jewel-encrusted face mask (amazing) have created this suitably weird and wonderful collection of female and male items and accessories.
 
Maison Martin Margiela With H&M

Maison Martin Margiela With H&M

Maison Martin Margiela With H&M


I handpicked a few of my favourite pieces, shown below:

Maison Martin Margiela With H&M Oversized Peacoat, £179.99
Maison Martin Margiela With H&M Oversized Trench Peacoat - £179.99
 
I love big men's coats, and this oversized trench is like the king of all coats. It is seriously enormous. It only comes in one size too so if you are little then it will be huge. I think teaming it with skinny jeans or leggings and a pair heels would be a must to resist getting swamped.
 

Maison Martin Margiela With H&M Duvet Coat, £179.99
Maison Martin Margiela With H&M Duvet Coat - £179.99

This Duvet Coat feels more like a life-changing invention rather than an item of clothing. It is what many I'm sure have always dreamt of. It's a duvet you can wear. Potentially the best idea ever conceived. It looks SO snug and and warm and delicious and impractical and I HAVE TO HAVE IT. I feel like I could get through any early winter morning as long as I could just jump straight out of bed and into this.


Maison Martin Margiela With H&M Oversized Turtleneck Jumper, £79.99
Maison Martin Margiela With H&M Oversized Turtleneck Jumper - £79.99

This jumper looks like it would be so great for winter. I love it in both navy and cream and I would wear it with leather leggings or tights, heeled ankle boots, a faux fur gilet and big colourful statement earrings. I also think it would look really good with the oversized peacoat above.
 
 
The collection came out this morning and within minutes many items were already out of stock, so if you fancy anything then get involved now before everything is gone! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. not sure i would have worn any of it - but i love the concept

    ReplyDelete