Thursday 20 December 2012

IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!

SHIRT - PRIMARK, JEANS - H&M, BOOTS - ASOS
 
Hey, Happy nearly Christmas! School ended today and now I am looking forward to two and a half beautiful weeks of freedom! I wore this outfit yesterday to my last day of real lessons at college. I'm really into shirts at the moment and especially the masculine vibe of shirts tucked into skinny jeans. There is something quite tailored and yet laid-back and cool about it, which I love. The shirt I wore was actually, as you can probably tell from the photo, really thin and even with a vest underneath I was very cold all day. Still, I really liked the outfit so I didn't mind too much! Today, as it was the last day of term, was really fun and everyone in the year pretty much just hung out all day opening presents, getting excited about going out to celebrate (not me - I'm boring) and of course Christmas! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment