Saturday 26 January 2013

JANUARY: I'M FEELING INSPIRED

So I really enjoyed my last inspiration post in December and I wanted to try and make it a regular fixture. I find inspiration in so many places, from Instagram to magazines to Tumblr and other blogs. I love looking at how other people wear things and I am so inspired at the moment by streetstyle and I think it is the best place to get ideas. This month I've been loving my burgundy turtleneck jumper from H&M which has been perfect to wear in the chilly weather. I'm also really loving maxi skirts, which I think are great for Autumn/Winter because they look gorgeous but you can also - like me - wear a sneaky pair of thick tights and socks underneath!
 
All images are from Tumblr.
 
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Loving the giant fur. Black or grey would look fabulous with leather trousers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the coat in the first picture, that is gorgeous, I need it!!!

    http://www.youremyfavouriteflavour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete