Monday 21 January 2013

SNOW DAY!

JUMPER - H&M, LEGGINGS - TOPSHOP, BOOTS - ASOS, BAG - TOPSHOP

For those outside the UK, the weather here has been pretty crazy for the past few days. It's been snowing and of course that means that everything stops and we all enter a major state of panic. Where I live the snow started on Friday, making for a chilly and kind-of pointless half day of sixth form. There was none-stop snow all day and the lessons I had were really laid-back because everyone was just obsessed with the snow and completely distracted. I love when a bit of drama occurs like this because everyone is talking about it and it feels oddly communal and like something that brings people together. Over the weekend the snow has come down like a blanket which means another snow day for me today which was very nice and appreciated. Thank you to the weather gods for the lovely long weekend! XOXO

4 comments:

  1. great sweater! I usually don't like turtle necks but on you it looks great I think :)

    Sandy http://unaddicted-heart.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete