Wednesday 26 September 2012

BURBERRY PRORSUM S/S 2013






 
I might seem a little bit late to the 'Fashion Week' party, but I just have been procrastinating for a while on which collections to sit and talk about. Seriously, there are just so many! I've narrowed it down to a couple of collections which I found to be my favourites - so far anyway. Burberry Prorsum surprised me with a completely stunning collection at London Fashion Week. Colour was very much ON. It was a beautiful rainbow of rich and bright jewel tones and metallic fabric mixed with classic shapes and pieces. The Burberry staple - the trench coat - was revamped to become more youthful and fun. My key piece was the turquoise metallic trench coat with a tie around waist. Other features that I love include the pencil skirts and the gorgeous capes. FROW included the beautiful faces of Dita Von Teese, Dev Patel, Victoria Pendleton and Harry Styles. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment