Sunday 30 September 2012

ROCK AND ROLL

ROCK AND ROLL




Vintage t shirt
$41 - jukupop.com
I love this tee. I love band tee's (providing the person wearing it listens to the band) and this one is very cute.


Leather jacket
$290 - topshop.com
I am obsessed with biker jackets - I have four and counting. I love this Topshop one. I love the fitted cut and I think it would look amazing with anything.



Skinny jeans
topshop.com
Skinny jeans are such a wardrobe staple for me and I like these one looks really hot.



Reiss
reiss.com
These ankle boots are so gorgeous! They shake up the outfit and stop it from being too casual.



Chanel
lindelepalais.com
Chanel bags are just the best. Again, like with the boots, this makes the outfit more dressy.



American apparel
americanapparel.net
I love chunky gold hoops! Can't help it.



Michael kors watch
asos.com
This watch is going on my christmas list. It's so hot.



Rimmel lipstick
asos.com
I had to have some colour! Red lips are my fave.



So what do we think? I LOVE the whole outfit, and will probably we wearing something very similiar at some point this week. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment