Monday 24 September 2012

LANA DEL REY FOR H&M


This is me having a 10 minute break from writing an awful English essay. I'm so excited by this new collection by H&M, inspired by Lana's retro and feminine style. It is full of so many sweet and lady-like pieces. I particularly love the green chunky jumper, the printed leggings, the white feather mini skirt and the big jewelled earrings. I have just ordered the light pink jumper Lana is wearing in the video and in the top picture too. It is just the cutest thing. I cannot wait to have it in my life.

 
This advert has been everywhere recently and it is so gorgeous. It is so beautifully shot and just as stunning as one of Lana's own music videos. Also, her cover of 'Blue Velvet' is adorable and currently playing on repeat on my iPod. XOXO

2 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete