Thursday 6 September 2012

WEEKEND IN LONDON

CROPPED JUMPER, BELT & SHORTS - ALL TOPSHOP
 
I feel like I haven't been on here in ages (four days is a long time) but I have been so tired and busy that writing has been the last thing that I wanted to do. This is from Saturday when I had work all day and then went to stay in London for a few days. I went just to see my grandparents and my uncle and auntie because I don't get to see them very much and I miss them loads. My grandad and I spent most of the time kicking back and watching the Paralympics. I loved seeing my family again because recently I realised how lucky I am to have these people in my life, and I am making it my new goal to spend as much time with them as possible. XOXO

3 comments:

  1. chic outfit! love the leopard print belt! xx

    The Provocative Couture

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEEE your shorts with that leopard belt. Too cute girl, I'm pinning this.
    I hope you had a fun time in London. I absolutely adore London. Where are you living though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love London too! I live in Tunbridge Wells in Kent and have for years. I used to live in London and it is one of my favourite places :) x

      Delete