Friday 28 September 2012

PEOPLE ARE STRANGE

 
TEE - TEE AND CAKE AT TOPSHOP, LEATHER JACKET & SCARF - TOPSHOP

Been a bit of a miserable week. I've been quite unwell and the awful weather has just made this week feel so rubbish. I wore my beautiful Jim Morrison tee yesterday which I love wearing because it reminds of when I was little. When I was a kid the Doors was always playing in the house and there was a short period of time when I thought Jim was actually my dad. Or more so, I thought my dad and him were the same person. They just looked the same in my eyes okay? The title of the post comes from one of my favourite Doors songs that I remember listening to all the time. I wore my top with a black skirt, my leather biker and a cosy leopard print scarf. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment