Monday 23 July 2012

WORKYWORK





I had work again on Saturday. It was a pretty chilled day really. I really enjoy my job. I don't know why but it really gets me out of my head which, if you know me, is quite important for me. I think I've already said this before, but I love meeting all the nice people that come in. I also love just being in such a beautiful environment. The shop, Stuff & Good Sense, is so unique and pretty and always full of new gorgeous things. For example, on Saturday I steamed and hung up a pile of vintage silk scarves and they are so lush. I wanted to just buy all of them! The shop always has the most gorgeous vintage clothes and accessories that it's hard to say goodbye to them sometimes. But anyway, I just really love my job <3 I wore a black bodycon skirt from Topshop, with a vintage tee and Topshop sleeveless biker jacket. The leopard-print belt is old from Topshop. I wore it with black tights (because it was still pretty chilly) and my trusty bag from a charity shop. XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment